top of page

69th Annual Regatta - "Postponed until 7th September 2024"

The regatta starts with a briefing in the Clubhouse (The revised times are to be confirmed) followed by racing. Click here for the details

After the event there will be an Après Regatta Social starting around (Details to be confirmed). Click here for details.

The Commitee announcement is as follows:

"After careful monitoring of the weather forecasts for this Saturday, the Sailing Committee has very reluctantly decided that it would not be prudent to proceed with the racing and rowing activities planned for this year's HCSC Regatta. The forecast winds of at least Force 6 made it extremely unlikely that we could run a safe, well-attended programme on the water, suited to and enjoyed by members with different levels of sailing ability and experience.


The planned social programme to follow the races will also not take place as we hope to run a full Regatta programme on an alternative date of Saturday September 7th. Many thanks to all of you who had volunteered to help in various ways on Saturday and we hope that you will be willing to help out on the new date."


Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
bottom of page